I've been critical of Republican tactics and messaging this week, so let's give credit where it's due: Moments ago, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell took to the floor and offered an immediate vote on President Obama's fiscal cliff plan, which shocked the Beltway late last week. (In case you're keeping score at home, this was the surreal proposal that induced McConnell to laugh out loud as it was outlined by Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner). Harry Reid quickly objected and shut the whole thing down, labeling the suggestion a "stunt." Think about that. The President of the United States,...
In response to:
Hey anybody see the Fiscal cliff yet? Im trying to determine who is going to get hurt the most. Maybe we can get our resources together and move to some nice place and begin a new life. We could get a Lotto ticket in a pool and maybe win. that would be nice.
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago