Editor's note: This column contains satire. This fact is noted for all the liberals that may be reading. That is all.
President Obama’s aggressive agenda for his second term might have been controversial, if it weren’t for his spectacular first term successes.
The president’s expansive vision of federally driven, universal government education of children too young for grade school, his complex plan for a network of federal “hubs” to resuscitate American manufacturing, his aggressive action plan against polluting industries to correct earth’s climate, all could have provoked strong opposition, perhaps even media skepticism.
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 20 hours ago