Editor's note: This column contains satire. This fact is noted for all the liberals that may be reading. That is all.
President Obama’s aggressive agenda for his second term might have been controversial, if it weren’t for his spectacular first term successes.
The president’s expansive vision of federally driven, universal government education of children too young for grade school, his complex plan for a network of federal “hubs” to resuscitate American manufacturing, his aggressive action plan against polluting industries to correct earth’s climate, all could have provoked strong opposition, perhaps even media skepticism.
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 31 minutes ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago