Last week, Dear Ruler paraded around the country declaring that we needed to raise taxes on the evil rich people earning more than $250,000 a year. As many of you know, this means tax increases on almost one million households that report business income on their personal tax returns – or, in other words, a tax increase on over one million small jobs-producing American businesses. Obama claims that these people don’t need that money and it is a fallacy to believe that this will impact small businesses or job creation. The reality is that Obama has no clue how...
“If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.” Man do I feel ignorant. There was some one else along side of me working 16 to 20 hours a day, seven days a week that helped me build my business and I didn't realize it. Imagine my chagrin at thinking it was my wife and now the Dear Leader tells me it was the government. I guess the military was right. If they'd wanted me to have a wife they'd have issued me one, so it must have been government issue working along side of me. Thank you Dear Leader for straightening me out. I think I'll puke!
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 28 minutes ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago