Last week, Dear Ruler paraded around the country declaring that we needed to raise taxes on the evil rich people earning more than $250,000 a year. As many of you know, this means tax increases on almost one million households that report business income on their personal tax returns – or, in other words, a tax increase on over one million small jobs-producing American businesses. Obama claims that these people don’t need that money and it is a fallacy to believe that this will impact small businesses or job creation. The reality is that Obama has no clue how...
“If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.” Man do I feel ignorant. There was some one else along side of me working 16 to 20 hours a day, seven days a week that helped me build my business and I didn't realize it. Imagine my chagrin at thinking it was my wife and now the Dear Leader tells me it was the government. I guess the military was right. If they'd wanted me to have a wife they'd have issued me one, so it must have been government issue working along side of me. Thank you Dear Leader for straightening me out. I think I'll puke!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 14 hours ago