The Jerk(s) are Pouting

LEVI3 Wrote: Jan 24, 2015 11:39 AM
The Fourth Estate has never been without their opinion side, but for quite a large part of my life, they have at least made an attempt to provide the American public with the news. Now, if they disagree, ignore it. Blame it on someone else or completely distort it. Like wording polls to get the desired results, the Fourth Estate perverts the news. Unfortunately or fortunately for the liberals, all to few have ever learned to think. It's now a commodity taught in schools. Like common Core, it's what you can parrot, not necessarily the correct answer or the truth. Thanks for being a bit of reason John. It's appreciated by a few of us.

The Jerk(s) are Pouting

LEVI3 Wrote: Jan 24, 2015 11:30 AM
So Dr Roy pushed you out the wrong side of the bed did he?

Michael Moore, Michigan Sniper

LEVI3 Wrote: Jan 21, 2015 11:48 AM
Isn't Moore who they used for a mold when they made Jabba the Hut?
Explains what he's been playing with.
Written by a speech writer and read from a teleprompter. Some semi-intelligent person in the Whit House saw a meed for CYA. Need I say more.

NY Cops Shame the Democrats

LEVI3 Wrote: Jan 05, 2015 11:51 AM
You missed Obama's finest accomplishment. He has successfully created a racial divide and re-inaugurated the "N" word back into the english vernacular. No shame. What a sad legacy.

Obama Kills Day 9 on Golf Course

LEVI3 Wrote: Dec 29, 2014 11:57 AM
Every day we hear Comrade Democrats Claim that Bush had more vacations then Obama has had. I'm sick and tired of the comparison. Not one of the moderators, even on FOX has the brains to contest the statement. When you take a working "vacation" to your ranch in Texas or to Camp David, which is already protected and funded rather then closing down public golf courses of spending hundreds of millions for vacations to Hawaii. they can't be compared. How about wasting our money sending your wife and kids along with all their friend to the four corners of the earth on our dime, spending many more millions. You must have nothing but the finest and so do your wife and kids. Did the Bushes, Junior or Senior, pull this BS? I'll bet that dollar for dollar, the Obama's extravagant vacations and travels have out spent the total sum of all the previous president's. I suppose Michelle justifies it to Berry with "Look at all the jobs we're creating" when we go on vacation and spend their money like kings. Makes me want to hurl.
Twenty foot fences topped with concertina wire, no gates and guards armed with Brownings...... to keep the undocumented IN.

Yes, Michelle, It's Because You're Black

LEVI3 Wrote: Dec 18, 2014 11:50 AM
I was asked by an elderly black lady that couldn't reach for help at Walmart the other day. I'm over 70, a disabled vet and need a cane to walk. She didn't care if I was white and I didn't care if she was black. You can tell Michelle is lying by the way she tells her "tale". It's really sad she feels she has to lie. This college professor from Michigan that says it's OK to hate republicans is really ignorant. You know what I hate? Its stupid people like the professor and Michelle. Ignorant and to dumb to know it. AT least the professor hasn't learned to procreate.

Climate Catastrophe

LEVI3 Wrote: Dec 10, 2014 3:55 PM
Ignorance rears it's ugly head again. The cover photo isn't a smoke stack! That is nothing more then steam coming from a cooling tower. DUH!