How to Save the Soviet Security System

LEVI3 Wrote: 1 hour ago (11:10 AM)
Nice article John. All to true. If the many thousands of dollars I paid in had really been put in the lock box as was intended, at the prevailing rate of interest back then, the money would now be there. I figured what I'd paid in and at the prevailing interest rate of six to ten percent I should have had close to a half million waiting for me. Instead, in 1964 the democrats stole my money and put it in the general fund for them to squander. I got caught in a 401K low and was forced to retire for health reasons. Now we live on SS. In our 70's we can't go back to work, so I pray we at least have what little we get for another few years, but I tremble for the future. God help the USA and our military. Ten years in the service at starvation pay and nothing to show for it. Over 50 years paying into Social Security and the Democrats stole that. Now we're reduced to living off your largess from a system that could fold tomorrow. I curse the Democratic party and it's minions. People wonder why I'm a conservative. I've been there and watched it happen. Social security was never sold as a catch all for every ill that needed to be righted. I'll take my few dollars and screw the Democrats and anyone who says I never earned it. I worked twelve to sixteen hours a day for most of my life so I paid my share. I didn't figure on supporting someone from South America with my share and starving because Obama wants to build a voter base of illiterate go go alongs. God I hate stupid people that can't read and learn from history. John, thanks for letting me rant.

Obama's War on Billionaires

LEVI3 Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 10:59 AM
The good news is that in two more years, all we have to do is pay the A$$ his perverted retirement money and he'll have little to do with control. Also Harry and Pelosi are OLD! The bad news is there are more just like them waiting their turn at mucking up the system.

Why are we sending cash to the Russians?

LEVI3 Wrote: Jul 30, 2014 6:03 PM
Simple answer? You always give your lunch money to the bully if you're afraid.

Fire Reid Already

LEVI3 Wrote: Jul 29, 2014 7:35 PM
Finally it's come to light how Harry has been able to get reelected. It's called "Dumbing Down of the Electorate". If you'll notice, Nevada was just named as dead last in education for all states. Need I say more?
Has anyone noticed it was announced that Nevada is rated at the bottom of the list for education? The worst state? Now we know how Harry got reelected. More dumbing down of the electorate until they'll vote for any POS they are told to.
Oops, think that went to the wrong buffoon.
Yep that's teenage brains that haven't developed yet...... Much like yours.
I'd be willing to bet a lot of money which I don't have and can't afford to lose, that there has never been a 300 or even close to a 300 bowled on the alley. A 125 is more like an all time high, but you haver to admit, that keeping score would be a trial that this administration and it;s minions would be unable to accomplish since they are all mathematically challenged.... oh wait, I believe that's MENTALLY challenged.

Obama Gets GDP Bassackward

LEVI3 Wrote: Jun 26, 2014 10:26 AM
I don't understans? Haven't the sea stopped rising? Is'n the rapture at hand? Obama promised...... didn't he?

Obama Losers

LEVI3 Wrote: Jun 21, 2014 11:52 AM
I worked at a coal fired power plant in Kalifornia. It was what's called a fluidized bed and the coal actually sit on a bed of air. We added ammonia and lime stone to scrub the nitrates and sulfates from the effluent gasses. You never saw smoke from our stack. Our cost was less then 3¢ per kilowatt hour. What are you paying? 12¢? 16¢? Hydro power cost is even lower, but there's not enough and the ninnies are afraid of nuc power. Obama is planning the death of our once great country as sure as he's sticking millions in his bank accounts. You better pray that cold fusion comes thru or we're in trouble.