The Obamacare Moat

LEVI3 Wrote: Nov 20, 2014 11:22 AM
I like the moat idea. Fill it with gaters and then if in one of his drug induced comas he happens to fall in......... Just saying....
Like we used to say about Nam, "Pave it and make it a parking lot." Advantage here is that they can supply the oil on site to make the black top.

So It Was About Obama After All

LEVI3 Wrote: Nov 06, 2014 11:11 AM
It's not his legacy I'd like to see rot and burn. The Kenyon Virus has set America back fifty years. Like the Taliban destroying the gained carved Buda's, he has wrecked havoc with our military, our economy and our children lives. He is not and never has been a christian. Is he the "Pretender in Chief" or the "Great Prevaricator"? No, he's nothing but...... and I, who am never at a loss for words, can find no apt description for him. If anyone thinks he got the message Tuesday, think again. He's to damn dumb!

If They Can’t Win Now, Then When?

LEVI3 Wrote: Nov 01, 2014 12:04 PM
The Democrats have an amazing "turn out the vote machine", it even turns out the dead and like Jesus and the little fishes, they can multiply.

The Ebola Government

LEVI3 Wrote: Oct 28, 2014 11:37 AM
Lets say I'd crashed a cycle and had road rash on my arm. If someone with ALS walked by and sneezed, would I get ALS? If someone with active Ebola did the same. Now think of me with blood running out my eyes and a death mask. Oh yeah and my children with blood running out their eyes and their children. Now chances are, I probably wouldn't get Ebola, but you get the picture and so does everyone else.
"Those doing the research know it," More BS! Scientists seldom "know" anything for certain they postulate and any scientist worth his or salt will acknowledge same. Everyone, except a few of exceptional ignorance agrees that "global warming" has taken a hiatus for almost 20 years now. Almost everything predicted by the so called models has proven to be incorrect. But why worry, your experts have predicted long ago that a polar change would produce 600 mph winds at the earths surface and destroy all life as we know it and now they're saying it may come in our life time. Duh. Just another life altering thing for you to panic over. Have another prosaic.

The Petro-States in Shambles Despite Obama

LEVI3 Wrote: Oct 21, 2014 11:42 AM
Open the pipe line, let all the lease development we can. Drive the price down. Putin can't fund his war machines. Iran can't fund their nuclear development and can't fund terrorist groups, ISIS funding goes away. We can drive our cars again. What's not to like?

Americans Are Over Messiah Act: New Comrades

LEVI3 Wrote: Oct 12, 2014 11:21 AM
John, don't you know it's not nice to make fun of the mentally deficient? Stop making fun of DoctorRoy. He just can't help it.

Bill's Wife is an Obama, Not a Clinton

LEVI3 Wrote: Oct 11, 2014 11:34 AM
I keep wondering if Hillary paid someone to breed with her offspring or she was able to find a gold digger for free. John, please don't put their pictures on the web site agin. Now I have to wait until my stomach settles down to eat breakfast.
For those of you that might be interested in the Peer review of Dr, Rossi's Ecat and cold fusion, here is the web page for the published review. The summary starts at page 30 ';-) http://www.sifferkoll.se/sifferkoll/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/LuganoReportSubmit.pdf