Yes, Michelle, It's Because You're Black

LEVI3 Wrote: 23 hours ago (11:50 AM)
I was asked by an elderly black lady that couldn't reach for help at Walmart the other day. I'm over 70, a disabled vet and need a cane to walk. She didn't care if I was white and I didn't care if she was black. You can tell Michelle is lying by the way she tells her "tale". It's really sad she feels she has to lie. This college professor from Michigan that says it's OK to hate republicans is really ignorant. You know what I hate? Its stupid people like the professor and Michelle. Ignorant and to dumb to know it. AT least the professor hasn't learned to procreate.

Climate Catastrophe

LEVI3 Wrote: Dec 10, 2014 3:55 PM
Ignorance rears it's ugly head again. The cover photo isn't a smoke stack! That is nothing more then steam coming from a cooling tower. DUH!
A DORK? That's the best you can do? I was a sailor, I can coach you in epithets if you need help ';-)
He's right! less liberal spawn to screw up the world.
He didn't have to investigate, he was in on it and knew all the answers. The whole thing was simply to set up the gun dealers, cry foul and slap all kinds of new restrictions on them, further reducing our right to keel and bare arms.

Cool the World By Firing Fake Scientists

LEVI3 Wrote: Nov 24, 2014 11:40 AM
Ok, now for some real science. The main and only component of dry ice just happens to be...... ready for it.... CARBON DIOXIDE !!!! That's why were having all this arctic express. The changing from "global warming" to "climate change" turns out to be correct, only...... we're producing an ICE AGE because we're burning fossil fuel. My proof: Below the sea floor, mixed in with the deposits of oil and gas are huge deposits of frozen methane left over from the age of when ever. What has methane got to do with carbon dioxide? Well..... probably nothing, but I think my science is as good as the prognosticators of global warming. Especially since the fact that the rise of CO2, which does follow global temperature change, lags it by 800 years. In other words, when the "natural cycle of temperature change" has already turned down, CO2 still keeps going up for another 800 years. A fact these same so called scientists came up with, but now conveniently ignore. So.... all the CO2 is going to turn into dry ice and cause a new ICE AGE. ":-) Just saying.......

The Obamacare Moat

LEVI3 Wrote: Nov 20, 2014 11:22 AM
I like the moat idea. Fill it with gaters and then if in one of his drug induced comas he happens to fall in......... Just saying....
Like we used to say about Nam, "Pave it and make it a parking lot." Advantage here is that they can supply the oil on site to make the black top.

So It Was About Obama After All

LEVI3 Wrote: Nov 06, 2014 11:11 AM
It's not his legacy I'd like to see rot and burn. The Kenyon Virus has set America back fifty years. Like the Taliban destroying the gained carved Buda's, he has wrecked havoc with our military, our economy and our children lives. He is not and never has been a christian. Is he the "Pretender in Chief" or the "Great Prevaricator"? No, he's nothing but...... and I, who am never at a loss for words, can find no apt description for him. If anyone thinks he got the message Tuesday, think again. He's to damn dumb!

If They Can’t Win Now, Then When?

LEVI3 Wrote: Nov 01, 2014 12:04 PM
The Democrats have an amazing "turn out the vote machine", it even turns out the dead and like Jesus and the little fishes, they can multiply.