Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Obama's answers ARE interminable. You're not imagining it.
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 3 hours ago