Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Obama's answers ARE interminable. You're not imagining it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 5 hours ago