Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Obama's answers ARE interminable. You're not imagining it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 8 hours ago