Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Obama's answers ARE interminable. You're not imagining it.
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago