Well, that wasn't a very nice comment even if I didn't make myself clear. So, I'll try again. The media is on Obama's side, so he doesn't have to look good. They'll pounce on anything that makes Governor Romney look bad. So when the Obama campaign leaks whatever "weight of the office" was on Obama's mind at the time of the debate that had him "humbled" and "focused elsewhere", the media will be all over the contrast between the two men and double down on their opinion that Romney was scornful and attacking the President.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago