Well, that wasn't a very nice comment even if I didn't make myself clear. So, I'll try again. The media is on Obama's side, so he doesn't have to look good. They'll pounce on anything that makes Governor Romney look bad. So when the Obama campaign leaks whatever "weight of the office" was on Obama's mind at the time of the debate that had him "humbled" and "focused elsewhere", the media will be all over the contrast between the two men and double down on their opinion that Romney was scornful and attacking the President.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago