Well, that wasn't a very nice comment even if I didn't make myself clear. So, I'll try again. The media is on Obama's side, so he doesn't have to look good. They'll pounce on anything that makes Governor Romney look bad. So when the Obama campaign leaks whatever "weight of the office" was on Obama's mind at the time of the debate that had him "humbled" and "focused elsewhere", the media will be all over the contrast between the two men and double down on their opinion that Romney was scornful and attacking the President.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago