Well, that wasn't a very nice comment even if I didn't make myself clear. So, I'll try again. The media is on Obama's side, so he doesn't have to look good. They'll pounce on anything that makes Governor Romney look bad. So when the Obama campaign leaks whatever "weight of the office" was on Obama's mind at the time of the debate that had him "humbled" and "focused elsewhere", the media will be all over the contrast between the two men and double down on their opinion that Romney was scornful and attacking the President.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago