Well, that wasn't a very nice comment even if I didn't make myself clear. So, I'll try again. The media is on Obama's side, so he doesn't have to look good. They'll pounce on anything that makes Governor Romney look bad. So when the Obama campaign leaks whatever "weight of the office" was on Obama's mind at the time of the debate that had him "humbled" and "focused elsewhere", the media will be all over the contrast between the two men and double down on their opinion that Romney was scornful and attacking the President.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 4 hours ago