Hmmm...all that fake gravitas from Mr. President. Newspaper and radio stories this morning are using these words to describe Governor Romney's debate performance: scorn, anger, aggressive attacks. I don't think for a moment that the Obama team has slipped; this is part of a larger strategy.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago