Hmmm...all that fake gravitas from Mr. President. Newspaper and radio stories this morning are using these words to describe Governor Romney's debate performance: scorn, anger, aggressive attacks. I don't think for a moment that the Obama team has slipped; this is part of a larger strategy.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago