In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
There are the usual Obamabots who will defend this to the end, make excuses for his inactions. To me..he's commander in chief, and if he didn't realize there was a heightened threat in that area of the world duing the anniversary of what they celebrate as a victory, then he has no place sitting in the WH. And instead he goes on his LV campaign, Jay Leno, David Letterman..while our men who trusted us to have their backs died with no support. I can't even contemplate what they must have been thinking before they died...how sad!
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 17 mins ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago