It's way too easy for people to get these mood altering drugs....I know of many myself who use them for "recreational" purposes..don't understand it personally, but seems to me that many so called psychiatrists are too quick to put kids, especially boys, on drugs because teachers think they are out of control when they are only being little boys! After years of these drugs, is it any wonder that they snap?
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 13 hours ago