During a recent public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut about gun violence, the same hearing where the Sandy Hook father explained why his daughter is safer at home where he can protect her with firearms than at school, legal immigrant Henson Ong argued against gun control legislation being proposed in the state. Ong cited American history, the Los Angeles riots of the 1990s and tyranny overseas as examples as to why the Second Amendment is needed. He also pointed out that the United States has a long history of gun ownership ranging from high school rifle teams to hunting, yet...
He's right..moral decay and the attack on family is a huge problem in this country. We who believe in family and go to church and morals and values are under attack all the time, we are becoming the targets of many groups who wish to be rid of us while they do what makes them feel good or feel they have a right to take what others have earned...if they succeed in taking or cutting down our rights to what we own, then we lose our freedoms. If you give up your liberty for safety, you deserve neither...drones that can kill Americans without due process? NDAA? requests for military patrols in Chicago? Gun control...? Wake up folks who don't believe...can't you see what's going on? And just who was against wire tapping and water boarding???
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 20 mins ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago