During a recent public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut about gun violence, the same hearing where the Sandy Hook father explained why his daughter is safer at home where he can protect her with firearms than at school, legal immigrant Henson Ong argued against gun control legislation being proposed in the state. Ong cited American history, the Los Angeles riots of the 1990s and tyranny overseas as examples as to why the Second Amendment is needed. He also pointed out that the United States has a long history of gun ownership ranging from high school rifle teams to hunting, yet...
He's right..moral decay and the attack on family is a huge problem in this country. We who believe in family and go to church and morals and values are under attack all the time, we are becoming the targets of many groups who wish to be rid of us while they do what makes them feel good or feel they have a right to take what others have earned...if they succeed in taking or cutting down our rights to what we own, then we lose our freedoms. If you give up your liberty for safety, you deserve neither...drones that can kill Americans without due process? NDAA? requests for military patrols in Chicago? Gun control...? Wake up folks who don't believe...can't you see what's going on? And just who was against wire tapping and water boarding???
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 7 hours ago