I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
The Decline and Fall of America is the result of too little religion, not too much. Sadly, as distribution systems for religion, churches are failing. There is no real effort to educate. There is no instruction or encouragement to do individual contemplative prayer. They seem incapable of speaking a language that resonates with outsiders. Worse yet, most churches are too timid to enter the public arena. Apparently, it is better to pass out picnic baskets than to engage in the culture war. Democrats appreciate the charity AND, especially, the cowardice.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago