Most Americans realize men, black and white alike, are underperforming. This is specially true with boys. There is much blame to go around. . . including to the very same women who complain the loudest. Who altered the secondry school curiculum and the educational approach to the learning preference of girls and aay from the way boys learn? Not men (with the exception of John Dewey and a few other girli-men). Who insisted that young women be given preferential treatment in management, to the detriment of countless unemployed senior men? Not men. Who distracts millions of men with pornographic images? Not men (except, again, girli-men). Who coddles our boys and insists they all get trophies merely for participating? Not men. To be sure, men need to get off the couch, turn off the football games, play fewer round of golf, be great fathers, and worry more about the culture than their portfolios. But women need to consider the deleterious impact of feminism and help with the process of undoing liberalism.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 9 hours ago