In 2000, a Democratic operative orchestrated an "October surprise" attack on George W. Bush, revealing that 24 years earlier, he'd been arrested for drunk driving. The...
Republicans who go on these show have to learn to be more agressive and challange the hosts. When the republican woman brought up Benghazi and Gregory said that they would talk about it later, she should have said, "No, I want to talk about it now." or "Lets pretend it happened during a Republican administration."
If you want to understand why conservatives have lost faith in the so-called mainstream media, you need to ponder the question: Where is the Benghazi feeding frenzy? Unlike some of my colleagues on the right, I don't think there's a conspiracy at work. Rather, I think journalists tend to act on their instincts (some even brag about this; you could look it up). And, collectively, the mainstream media's instincts run liberal, making groupthink inevitable.
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 12 mins ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 3 hours ago