New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
So Fat Boy is popular in Jersey. How does he play in Texas? He is fine for some deep Blue NE State but Republicans should not even consider this guy for President. He stands for nothing but himself.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 29 minutes ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago