I have just about had enough of NYC nanny, uh, Mayor, Bloomberg. He has finally gone over the cliff with his comments last week on CNN. In response to the horrific shooting in Colorado, his remedy is once again, to control and take away our freedoms, i.e., our second amendment rights. Nanny Bloomberg says "I don't understand why the police officers across this country don't stand up collectively and say we're going to go on strike," Bloomberg told the "Piers Morgan Tonight" host. "We're not going to protect you unless you, the public, through your legislature, do what's...
In response to:
Well said Ms Brittany. I know when I'm asked why I own firearms, I reply that, in case the inquisitor hadn't noticed, that there are people out there who actually WANT to shoot other people. I spent over 30 years answering 911 calls and sending LEO's and FR's out. I think I can say with something of an experts view, that when one's life and that of their family's is at stake, and seconds count, The Police are only minutes away.
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 26 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago