Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
I wish that at least conservative journalists, writers and bloggers would stop using the term 'fiscal cliff'. It was created by the leftist media and politicians to scare Americans into accepting whatever the Obama regime proposes to "avoid it", when they are precisely the ones who are moving us to the disaster that the term implies. Why don't we name it the "Obama Cliff" and start using that term consistently so that people understand that it's Obama, not Republicans or Conservatives that are forcing the country into insolvency and worse.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 39 minutes ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago