Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
I wish that at least conservative journalists, writers and bloggers would stop using the term 'fiscal cliff'. It was created by the leftist media and politicians to scare Americans into accepting whatever the Obama regime proposes to "avoid it", when they are precisely the ones who are moving us to the disaster that the term implies. Why don't we name it the "Obama Cliff" and start using that term consistently so that people understand that it's Obama, not Republicans or Conservatives that are forcing the country into insolvency and worse.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago