The energetic and courageous American ambassador had played an important role in Libyans' liberation from the Gadhafi era,...
Obama has already escaped prosecution and impeachment for Fast & Furious. If he escapes political damage from Benghazigate then it is difficult to imagine what he cannot get away with. Facing no opposition with any backbone his possibilities seem unlimited. Republicans are morphing into Democrats. The American people are growing more indifferent and disgusted with everyone in DC. Our march towards tyranny is proceeding unhampered. Never has the time been more propitious for a despotic regime to emerge. Never has truth mattered less and entitlements more. Never have lies overwhelmed the truth so completely. Never have Americans been more ignorant and hypnotized. One of the greatest scandals in American history is being suppressed and minimiz
The investigations continue unabated as the accusations and defenses multiply in the aftermath of the murderous attack on our diplomats in Benghazi. But this much we know: American lives, including that of our ambassador to Libya, were lost. Chris Stevens was respected at home and loved in Libya, where he had become a symbol of America's good will and, more important, the ability of this country and the West in general to act in freedom's cause, not just talk about it.
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago