It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
Minorities have been sold a bill of goods based on racist rhetoric. Obama stands for the opposite of color blindness, and has made Americans hyper-aware of race. He has fooled minorities into thinking the questionable Trayvon Martin and Henry Louis Gates incidents represent racism, when in reality, the millions of minorities who have disproportionately lost their jobs, homes and savings are the real minority victims." What do tyrants and dictators in 3rd world countries do when their economies and standards of living decline? They blame the Jews or the Rich or Whites or Imperialists or Zionists, or whatever, for the problems; OR, they become belligerent and find an external enemy to divert attention from their own failings.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 6 hours ago