I lived in China 1989-94 and saw the remnants of the Cultural Revolution. I totally agree with the article. They are great at building things, but maintaining them is another matter. I've never understood WHY they hang on to Mao, it's just Chinese mindset that is so hard to change. And when I see the young people, what comes to mind, is "Too Much, Too Soon", most don't know how to wisely handle the changes.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014