I lived in China 1989-94 and saw the remnants of the Cultural Revolution. I totally agree with the article. They are great at building things, but maintaining them is another matter. I've never understood WHY they hang on to Mao, it's just Chinese mindset that is so hard to change. And when I see the young people, what comes to mind, is "Too Much, Too Soon", most don't know how to wisely handle the changes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago