I lived in China 1989-94 and saw the remnants of the Cultural Revolution. I totally agree with the article. They are great at building things, but maintaining them is another matter. I've never understood WHY they hang on to Mao, it's just Chinese mindset that is so hard to change. And when I see the young people, what comes to mind, is "Too Much, Too Soon", most don't know how to wisely handle the changes.
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 4 hours ago