Yesterday Teamsters Union President Jimmy Hoffa called for a civil war in Michigan over new right-to-work legislation that allows workers to decide whether or not they want to join a labor union. The Teamsters' official Twitter account called Michigan Governor Richard Snyder's move to sign the bill into law the start of a class war in the state.
Jimmy Hoffa must be forgetting about his own personal class war against his own union workers. Hoffa made nearly $300,000 in 2010. With benefits, Hoffa made nearly
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago