After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
Actually, Adams is OK. " Murder" is both a legal word and a colloquial word. Just as "baby" is a word that we customarily use for what the law does not consider a baby. So if he calls abortion "murder" he is expressing an opinion that this homicide (legalese for "killing of a human being") is wrong and ought to be against the law. I agree that each and every abortion is not "murder"- for ectopic pregnancy for example- but it is also standard usage to say that something IS when you mean that something IS GENERALLY something else.
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 13 hours ago