After all of his seemingly endless campaign stops and harsh rhetoric about the rich not paying "their fair share," it turns out that the president’s proposed tax hikes on “the rich” will only raise enough revenue to run the government for about eight days. But that doesn’t really matter, of course, because it’s all about “fairness.” In other words, if Washington lawmakers are serious about reducing the federal deficit -- as they claim to be -- the real solution is that they must stop borrowing and spending money we don’t have. We cannot carry on like this indefinitely:...
Here's a couple of facts that may help and if you are from California God knows you need help. Wall street generally does well during democrat administrations because of crony capitalism an treasury secretaries and Federal Reserve Chiefs like Bernanke printing money and pumping it into wall street banks. Also the GDP turned positive before the stimulus or any other Obama went into effect. Keep raising taxes in California and keep spending, make sure you keep your unions organized and making demands so the rest of us can see how not to do it.
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 3 hours ago