ABC reported at the time he was notified of the Benghazi attack, President Obama directed "...make sure we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to do...." ABC does not report the name of the person directed to take action. Except for a few people in Tripoli and the folks on site in Benghazi, no one appears to have taken action to execute the President's directive. Why? Name the responsible parties. Who could it be? The usual suspects come to mind - low or mid-level functionaries as in Fast and Furious or the IRS investigation of Tea Party and patriot groups? An evil Republican? George W. Bush? I know, it must have been the NRA.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago