"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
Um, how come the Arab world isn't rioting over the release of "Zero Dark Thirty?" That's a huge film in major release, and...nothing. But some YouTube video nobody had ever seen or heard of was the cause of this mess. Yeah, right. But this administration doesn't care about the truth. They know if they keep dodging and weaving, their low-information supporters will soon be distracted (if they aren't already) SQUIRREL! and think Republicans are just big ol' meanies. These are the people for whom the sexcapades of the various Kardashians amounts to their idea of current newsworthy events.
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago