National polling is going to be tough to come by over the next few days, as pollsters will struggle to get remotely accurate samples from much of the Eastern seaboard. Indeed, Gallup and a few other firms are suspending their tracking polls until the mess is cleared up. For what it's worth, Rasmussen's tracker still has Obama locked in at 47 percent, with Romney ahead by two. The Republican maintains a six-point advantage on the economy, and for the first time, fewer than 50 percent of voters think Obama will win re-election. Meanwhile, NPR has released its final...
In response to:
And because it's watched by people who don't - or won't - work...
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 15 mins ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 54 mins ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 3 hours ago