In response to:
Secession isn't the answer, finding ways to peacefully resist erosion and attacks against our Constitution and liberties is. Can understand why almost a million Americans have signed the petitions. Though Glen signing a petition shouldn't worry people, anyone who writes their representative, that has a blog, a Facebook account that says anything politically unacceptable, shows up at a Tea Party event, votes against Obama or even reads Townhall or write "unacceptable" comments would be targeted. For the things you say, aren't you on the White House's list? Our Founders were of more courageous mettle, that we should aspire to.
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 40 mins ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 4 hours ago