In response to:
Secession isn't the answer, finding ways to peacefully resist erosion and attacks against our Constitution and liberties is. Can understand why almost a million Americans have signed the petitions. Though Glen signing a petition shouldn't worry people, anyone who writes their representative, that has a blog, a Facebook account that says anything politically unacceptable, shows up at a Tea Party event, votes against Obama or even reads Townhall or write "unacceptable" comments would be targeted. For the things you say, aren't you on the White House's list? Our Founders were of more courageous mettle, that we should aspire to.
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago