In response to:
Secession isn't the answer, finding ways to peacefully resist erosion and attacks against our Constitution and liberties is. Can understand why almost a million Americans have signed the petitions. Though Glen signing a petition shouldn't worry people, anyone who writes their representative, that has a blog, a Facebook account that says anything politically unacceptable, shows up at a Tea Party event, votes against Obama or even reads Townhall or write "unacceptable" comments would be targeted. For the things you say, aren't you on the White House's list? Our Founders were of more courageous mettle, that we should aspire to.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago