Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command. This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city. Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 6 hours ago