Cast your mind back to the rise of the Tea Party, when any liberal within shouting distance of a microphone conspicuously opined about the very worrisome violent undertones of the movement. After Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot by an apolitical madman, the Left instantly blamed conservative speech and delivered bad-faith lectures about the importance of "civility." And as Republicans (and some Democrats) have pushed common-sense voter identification laws to ensure the integrity of our electoral system, so-called progressives have furiously denounced their opponents' alleged "voter suppression" efforts. With all of that in mind, how are some liberals behaving...
This is SOP for dem's. Here in Massachusetts it is common knowledge that the union thugs always harass the opposition, destroy signs and bully sign holders. That is why there hasn't been a legit election in MA for decades. Quick anecdote: When Romney ran against Ted Kennedy for the Senate (1994?) there was a debate held at Fanuel Hall in Boston. During the 6:00pm ABC news there was a plug for the local channel 5 news at 11. Evidently there was a clash between supporters outside the hall. A bunch of union guys were bused in by the Dem's and they started harassing the Romney people and trashing the Romney supporters signs. Police were called in. "Details at 11." But when the 11 o'clock news came on there was no mention. Go figure.
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola Ed Morrissey 35 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago