The simplistic, if understandable, answer to that question for many conservatives is right now. The national debt has surpassed our GDP, we're borrowing 40 cents of every dollar we spend, and our unpaid-for federal obligations already exceed $80 trillion. We're in dire straits; there's no escaping that. But there's also no escaping certain political realities: The public isn't feeling especially charitable toward Congressional Republicans these days, Democrats control 55 Senate seats, and this president will occupy the Oval Office for the next four years. If the GOP is seeking to apply pressure on the Left to improve our...
In response to:
++++ I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ++++ INFO40.COM ++++++ >>>>>>> ?Some men change their party for the sake of their principles; otHeres what I do, their principles for the sake of their party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 8 hours ago