The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
If anyone expected another outcome they were delusional. Only if the Justice Department were investigating a Republican would the outcome have been different. Does anyone remember the Waco and Ruby Ridge hearings? The Republicans called for the hearings and the Democrats selected the witness lists which guaranteed no prosecutions for the responsible parties. Democrats do not prosecute their own.
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 20 minutes ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago