The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
If anyone expected another outcome they were delusional. Only if the Justice Department were investigating a Republican would the outcome have been different. Does anyone remember the Waco and Ruby Ridge hearings? The Republicans called for the hearings and the Democrats selected the witness lists which guaranteed no prosecutions for the responsible parties. Democrats do not prosecute their own.
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago