That might shock those who swallow the Obama administration's argument that it has produced significant job growth and reduced unemployment. That's all wonderful until you run into someone who has been unemployed for years and is not even counted in the unemployment figures. The fact is that the American people can feel it when things are not improving, and despite being...
Linda-get real and wise up before you spout off. If the "Bush tax cuts" go away--you'll pay more in taxes, assuming you pay anything at all now. It's way past the time to throw the tax code out and start over- THE FAIR TAX is the only choice if we wish to save this country. I strongly suggest you go buy a copy and read it.
No matter what propaganda we see from the elite media or from Obama supporters, the American people will not be fooled. The May report by The Conference Board showed consumer confidence at its lowest point in the last five months.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago