The former Digital Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee tells Townhall he fears he's been victimized by voter fraud in the key swing state of Virginia. His early morning ordeal played out in the House district of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), whose 23-year-old son abruptly resigned from the campaign in late October, after being caught on film conspiring to count illegal votes. When the NRCC alumnus arrived to vote at his polling place in Alexandria this morning, his attempt to cast a ballot was rebuffed by election officials: "I got inside, they set me up, I gave the...
In response to:
So if you were there 4 MINUTES after the polling place opened the person that voted in your placeb HAD to still be in the room,if they weren't lying.I would have DEMANDED for them to identify the person who voted in my name and detained them until law enforcement arrived!If they didnt want to do it peacefully a STEEL CHAIR WOULD SUFFICE!!!If nobody was there to take claim for the vote then the registrar needed to be ARRESTED for falsifying the record.This crud must stop.
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago