Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
The obvious answer is to take guns away from blacks and Latinos.
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago