Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
The obvious answer is to take guns away from blacks and Latinos.
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago