It’s becoming more and more difficult to understand if good news is truly good news, or if good news is actually bad news. In addition, after conceivably deciphering this conundrum, we are then presented with the notion that bad news is definitely bad news, and we are also led to believe that bad news is essentially good news. Are you still with me? As an example, nowadays it would appear that any information which forces the Federal Reserve to continue to buy bonds is perceived as good news, which hypothetically means that...
Another if, If Obama got caught in a lie, would the Media hear it and report it?
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 46 mins ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 4 hours ago