Last night, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney picked a Twitter fight with Republican Congressman Justin Amash over sequestration. We'll get to that online battle in a moment, but first, a word on Rep. Amash's misguided comments that caught Carney's attention in the first place. Amash has been publicly blasting Republican leadership for aggressively pinning the sequester on President Obama, arguing that it's "disingenuous" for members of Congress to vote for a compromise, then blame it on the other party. This needlessly and foolishly undermines the GOP's messaging on the issue. Republicans are not saying that the sequester is...
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 25 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago