Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee today received a classified briefing by an administration official on the various emails...
DevinDenver Wrote: 1 minute ago (1:45 PM) You are a lost cause. Liberals are better at mining the CLouds for info??? Really? And what PROOF do you have to base this (erroneous) decision on? ------ I have no proof. However, I keep hearing how conservatives are saying they lost because of poor messaging. I am just trying to figure out if that is true, why that is. This article, should provide insight into that question.
The Senate Intelligence Committee today received the classified documents they requested from the Obama Administration that concerned communications in the executive branch in the hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that resulted in the deaths of four Americans. Fox News Capitol Hill reporter Chad Pergram has a source that claims the e-mails revealed by the White House did not "shed any new light", which might have been disappointing to Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee:
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 17 hours ago