Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee today received a classified briefing by an administration official on the various emails...
DevinDenver Wrote: 1 minute ago (1:45 PM) You are a lost cause. Liberals are better at mining the CLouds for info??? Really? And what PROOF do you have to base this (erroneous) decision on? ------ I have no proof. However, I keep hearing how conservatives are saying they lost because of poor messaging. I am just trying to figure out if that is true, why that is. This article, should provide insight into that question.
The Senate Intelligence Committee today received the classified documents they requested from the Obama Administration that concerned communications in the executive branch in the hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that resulted in the deaths of four Americans. Fox News Capitol Hill reporter Chad Pergram has a source that claims the e-mails revealed by the White House did not "shed any new light", which might have been disappointing to Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee:
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago