Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee today received a classified briefing by an administration official on the various emails...
DevinDenver Wrote: 1 minute ago (1:45 PM) You are a lost cause. Liberals are better at mining the CLouds for info??? Really? And what PROOF do you have to base this (erroneous) decision on? ------ I have no proof. However, I keep hearing how conservatives are saying they lost because of poor messaging. I am just trying to figure out if that is true, why that is. This article, should provide insight into that question.
The Senate Intelligence Committee today received the classified documents they requested from the Obama Administration that concerned communications in the executive branch in the hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that resulted in the deaths of four Americans. Fox News Capitol Hill reporter Chad Pergram has a source that claims the e-mails revealed by the White House did not "shed any new light", which might have been disappointing to Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee:
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago