As the news starting pouring in about what happened in the theater this week when Satan’s spawn James Holmes donned Kevlar and a small battery of weapons and opened fire on an unsuspecting crowd, I kept thinking, “One fast-thinking and trained person who was armed/licensed with a concealed weapon...
"For the vast majority of the populace to continue to believe that it is really the inanimate object, the firearm, is evil is ludicrous." As your comedian Bill Hicks said with sarcasm: "There is no connection between HAVING a gun and SHOOTING someone and NOT HAVING a gun and NOT SHOOTING someone, gun lobby studies have shown". Sarcastic and totally true. You can say a gun is inanimate, but any person with an IQ over 50 should realise if people cant get them they cant shoot them. You people apparently seem not to get that.
I would venture to guess that the folks filing in to see the latest Batman installment in Aurora, Colorado last Thursday evening didn’t figure on over 70 of them getting shot before the credits rolled. The last count I received before filing this column was 12 dead and 59 wounded.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 13 hours ago