Well whilst as a Brit I'm obviously loathe to ever defend the French, and can I also say we are happy for the socialists in France as they are driving huge numbers of their businesses to come to the UK. BUT I don't think a country that shuts down its government, acting like children, where decent people are sent home and not paid all in the name of political expediency should be lecturing anyone. I think your senate needs to grow up a bit first.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago