Well whilst as a Brit I'm obviously loathe to ever defend the French, and can I also say we are happy for the socialists in France as they are driving huge numbers of their businesses to come to the UK. BUT I don't think a country that shuts down its government, acting like children, where decent people are sent home and not paid all in the name of political expediency should be lecturing anyone. I think your senate needs to grow up a bit first.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago