A latest massacre in Chicago to add to all the others, and still you can't make the causal link between everyone having guns and shootings, and not having guns and shootings. And before the usual onslaught of ugly nastiness at my country, think on this; how many mass gun massacres have we had in the last five years when we don't have guns?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Peaceful Ferguson protester arrested for arson in Berkeley Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- GQ has trouble finding crazy Democrats Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Angelina Jolie’s daughter is “gender assigned” at 8 years old Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 17 open thread Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Luke 2:22–40 Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago