Again Mitchell talks as Europeans as if we are one nation, when we are not. So who are you talking about Mitchell? Me, I'm a Brit so I won't talk for other nations. But the amount we gather for charity is immense. Remember Live Aid, and Live 8 and many others...Britain organized that, not the USA. Every year we have Red Nose Day, Comic Relief, Sports Relief and many others national events (not to mention hundreds of smaller events) that raise hundreds of millions of dollars each year. Want facts, well look here. This: http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/maps_and_graphs/2010/9/7/1283879899440/World-giving-index-graphi-007.jpg shows you are 5th (not the most charitable as Mitchell states). We are just below you, Ireland above you....hardly mean Europeans as you say here!!!!! This:https://www.cafonline.org/PDF/WorldGivingIndex2012WEB.pdf should you care to download and read it (that would mean some of you reading, and of course being open minded, two things not prevalent on this site), you will see the Americas and Europe are tied for giving and charity. Facts and reality Mitchell. Kryptonite to you!
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 12 hours ago