Again Mitchell talks as Europeans as if we are one nation, when we are not. So who are you talking about Mitchell? Me, I'm a Brit so I won't talk for other nations. But the amount we gather for charity is immense. Remember Live Aid, and Live 8 and many others...Britain organized that, not the USA. Every year we have Red Nose Day, Comic Relief, Sports Relief and many others national events (not to mention hundreds of smaller events) that raise hundreds of millions of dollars each year. Want facts, well look here. This: http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/maps_and_graphs/2010/9/7/1283879899440/World-giving-index-graphi-007.jpg shows you are 5th (not the most charitable as Mitchell states). We are just below you, Ireland above you....hardly mean Europeans as you say here!!!!! This:https://www.cafonline.org/PDF/WorldGivingIndex2012WEB.pdf should you care to download and read it (that would mean some of you reading, and of course being open minded, two things not prevalent on this site), you will see the Americas and Europe are tied for giving and charity. Facts and reality Mitchell. Kryptonite to you!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago