TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
We aren't so dumb that you ALL had to devote your entire convention to telling Americans what the President has and has not done. Oh, that's right... You don't know yet, because all of your billionaire campaign investors can't come-a-calling to cash in on their investments until you actually win and take office. So, therefore you' don't know what your real agenda is because you don't know what you are going to have to do to keep the boy's happy and satisfied with their investment. What a bunch of jokers who THINK they are smart enough to sell that line of BS to people with common sense and who knows how to do a minimal amount of probing to find out the truth and see how they manipulate the facts.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago