TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
We aren't so dumb that you ALL had to devote your entire convention to telling Americans what the President has and has not done. Oh, that's right... You don't know yet, because all of your billionaire campaign investors can't come-a-calling to cash in on their investments until you actually win and take office. So, therefore you' don't know what your real agenda is because you don't know what you are going to have to do to keep the boy's happy and satisfied with their investment. What a bunch of jokers who THINK they are smart enough to sell that line of BS to people with common sense and who knows how to do a minimal amount of probing to find out the truth and see how they manipulate the facts.
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago