TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
A Whole lotta cabbage spent for purely nothing other than a PRESIDENT OBAMA BASH SESSION... RNC, is that all you got? Hmm... I smell a backfire coming. Everyone has clearly gotten the message how bad you think President Obama has done......and how bad you hate him. Intelligent people got that message the day after the last election before he took office when you all vowed to oppose anything he tried to do. WE GOT THAT!! LOUD and CLEAR !! Romney-Ryan: What we wanted to hear is details of WHAT YOU plan to do different and better and details of HOW YOU are going to do it. Something other than undoing what President Obama did. We haven't been on a deserted island the last 4 years. We aren't so dumb that you ALL had to devo
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 7 hours ago