TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
A Whole lotta cabbage spent for purely nothing other than a PRESIDENT OBAMA BASH SESSION... RNC, is that all you got? Hmm... I smell a backfire coming. Everyone has clearly gotten the message how bad you think President Obama has done......and how bad you hate him. Intelligent people got that message the day after the last election before he took office when you all vowed to oppose anything he tried to do. WE GOT THAT!! LOUD and CLEAR !! Romney-Ryan: What we wanted to hear is details of WHAT YOU plan to do different and better and details of HOW YOU are going to do it. Something other than undoing what President Obama did. We haven't been on a deserted island the last 4 years. We aren't so dumb that you ALL had to devo
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago