TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
A Whole lotta cabbage spent for purely nothing other than a PRESIDENT OBAMA BASH SESSION... RNC, is that all you got? Hmm... I smell a backfire coming. Everyone has clearly gotten the message how bad you think President Obama has done......and how bad you hate him. Intelligent people got that message the day after the last election before he took office when you all vowed to oppose anything he tried to do. WE GOT THAT!! LOUD and CLEAR !! Romney-Ryan: What we wanted to hear is details of WHAT YOU plan to do different and better and details of HOW YOU are going to do it. Something other than undoing what President Obama did. We haven't been on a deserted island the last 4 years. We aren't so dumb that you ALL had to devo
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 33 mins ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago