Putin has good reason to say that it's the rebels, not the Syrian govt., who is using chemical weapons. "Russia asks Turkey for info on sarin terrorists, 6 June 2013" from the Turkish Weekly. http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/151261/russia-asks-turkey-for-info-on-sarin-terrorists.html Then this is from the UK Telegraph: "First Syria rebels armed and trained by CIA 'on way to battlefield'" and you know who the rebels are, right? Al Qaeda. Our own government is training Al Qaeda operatives to wage war against Assad in Syria, and framing Assad for the use of chemical weapons that are actually being used by Al Qaeda. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10283758/First-Syria-rebels-armed-and-trained-by-CIA-on-way-to-battlefield.html I don't know whether to laugh or barf.
- NYT: While you were sleeping, Obama re-upped us for another year in Afghanistan; Update: Biden in 2010: Pulling out in 2014 “come hell or high water” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Kohn: Hey, what about all those white rioters? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- About that Benghazi report… Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WaPo: Guess who had the worst week in Washington? Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- The Democratic Gamble: Party pins all post-Obama hopes on the Rising Electorate Noah Rothman 18 hours ago