Putin has good reason to say that it's the rebels, not the Syrian govt., who is using chemical weapons. "Russia asks Turkey for info on sarin terrorists, 6 June 2013" from the Turkish Weekly. http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/151261/russia-asks-turkey-for-info-on-sarin-terrorists.html Then this is from the UK Telegraph: "First Syria rebels armed and trained by CIA 'on way to battlefield'" and you know who the rebels are, right? Al Qaeda. Our own government is training Al Qaeda operatives to wage war against Assad in Syria, and framing Assad for the use of chemical weapons that are actually being used by Al Qaeda. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10283758/First-Syria-rebels-armed-and-trained-by-CIA-on-way-to-battlefield.html I don't know whether to laugh or barf.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 7 hours ago