Putin has good reason to say that it's the rebels, not the Syrian govt., who is using chemical weapons. "Russia asks Turkey for info on sarin terrorists, 6 June 2013" from the Turkish Weekly. http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/151261/russia-asks-turkey-for-info-on-sarin-terrorists.html Then this is from the UK Telegraph: "First Syria rebels armed and trained by CIA 'on way to battlefield'" and you know who the rebels are, right? Al Qaeda. Our own government is training Al Qaeda operatives to wage war against Assad in Syria, and framing Assad for the use of chemical weapons that are actually being used by Al Qaeda. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10283758/First-Syria-rebels-armed-and-trained-by-CIA-on-way-to-battlefield.html I don't know whether to laugh or barf.
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 41 mins ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago