As you may recall, Operation Fast and Furious was an Obama Administration plan executed from 2009 to 2010 by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Contrary to the core mission of the ATF, DOJ and ATF leadership allowed about 2,000 guns to be smuggled from the United States into Mexico and to be distributed to...
In response to:
Part 3 of 3 - Deputy Attorney General James Cole (DOJ) is willing to incriminated himself in "no rules for the big guys" of fast and furious. Cole: Contempt Proceeding 'Unwarranted' in Fast and Furious Inquiry | Main Justice http://www.mainjustice.com/2012/05/16/cole-contempt-proceeding-unwarranted-in-fast-and-furious-inquiry/
The Operation Fast and Furious scandal is back in the news, as is Attorney General Eric Holder’s stonewalling of Congress’s valid investigation into the scandal, stonewalling that may cause him to be charged with criminal contempt.
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 12 hours ago