And here's the good news: I've got my eyes on a company that's right in the middle of...
How much of this oil will America get? I hear Alaska ships plenty to China and Japan for a larger price. Apparently the oil coming out of the ground is not making a dent in prices at the pump where we desperatly need it. When will these politicians ever stop depending on other countries for every-thing? We have more oil than anybody and we are buying foreign oil, borrowing money from foreigners plus our manufactoring jobs go to other countries. These are the issues we need to get resolved by responsible leadership which we are in serious doubt at all levels of government. It is so disheartning to see our leaders conduct themselves in such child like mentality.
It's arguably the most prolific oil source in North America -- a symbol of prosperity and hope in what's been a difficult time in the United States during the past few years.
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago