And here's the good news: I've got my eyes on a company that's right in the middle of...
How much of this oil will America get? I hear Alaska ships plenty to China and Japan for a larger price. Apparently the oil coming out of the ground is not making a dent in prices at the pump where we desperatly need it. When will these politicians ever stop depending on other countries for every-thing? We have more oil than anybody and we are buying foreign oil, borrowing money from foreigners plus our manufactoring jobs go to other countries. These are the issues we need to get resolved by responsible leadership which we are in serious doubt at all levels of government. It is so disheartning to see our leaders conduct themselves in such child like mentality.
It's arguably the most prolific oil source in North America -- a symbol of prosperity and hope in what's been a difficult time in the United States during the past few years.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 18 hours ago