And here's the good news: I've got my eyes on a company that's right in the middle of...
How much of this oil will America get? I hear Alaska ships plenty to China and Japan for a larger price. Apparently the oil coming out of the ground is not making a dent in prices at the pump where we desperatly need it. When will these politicians ever stop depending on other countries for every-thing? We have more oil than anybody and we are buying foreign oil, borrowing money from foreigners plus our manufactoring jobs go to other countries. These are the issues we need to get resolved by responsible leadership which we are in serious doubt at all levels of government. It is so disheartning to see our leaders conduct themselves in such child like mentality.
It's arguably the most prolific oil source in North America -- a symbol of prosperity and hope in what's been a difficult time in the United States during the past few years.
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 18 minutes ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago