Yes, they surely are. But I think Mr. Ransom meant militarily. But you knew that, didn't you.
You really need to grow up.
Donald, have faith in the American people. They always come to their senses and correct what the progressives are trying to do. Whenever a party needs to turn to lies and deceit to persuade the people, it will always fail.

The Lesson of Dunkirk

lcarlson Wrote: Feb 21, 2014 7:11 PM
It seems to me that Mr. Sowell trusts people like McConnell and Boehner. I sure do not. But I do think he is correct with this analogy. Will Ted cRuz listen to what Mr. Sowell has said? I think he just might.

Cruz Control? Part II

lcarlson Wrote: Feb 20, 2014 12:06 PM
Hold on a sec. Should we not try to educate these fellow republicans to what people like McCain, Graham and Collins really are?

Cruz Control? Part II

lcarlson Wrote: Feb 20, 2014 12:04 PM
Are you not aware that progressives have infiltrated both parties? What do you not understand about progressives who only believe in big government and big spending? That is what we conservatives face now days with the republican party. Now some states have a Constitutional or Conservative party. Most do not, so we are locked in to the republican party. After the 2012 election, I have refused to give the national or state republican party any funds whatsoever. I'm quite sure that there are millions out there who have done the same as me with funding. Are you a real conservative?

Cruz Control? Part II

lcarlson Wrote: Feb 20, 2014 11:58 AM
To me, winning with the likes of McCain, Graham, Ayotte, Collins, Boehner and the others would be the same as voting for the progressives. because that is exactly what these people I listed are. PROGRESSIVES who happen to believe in big government and big spending. So winning would be what? More of the same because we would be giving these progressives legitimacy? I certainly hope not.

Cruz Control? Part II

lcarlson Wrote: Feb 20, 2014 11:53 AM
Mr. Sowell is defining the dilemma here for Republicans. On the one hand we have a "freshman" senator who has brought conservative values right to the doorsteps of the establishment. So Cruz is depicted as a "whacko bird" because he called the establishment out and has disrupted the party. On the other hand we have the establishment which has ignored the vast conservative cries of the citizens. They have acted the same as the progressives which has finally hi-jacked the democrat party. So they are correctly perceived as progressives who want big government. Conservatives will never be able to trust McCain, Graham, Ayotte or others of their persuasion. So I have to break with Mr. Sowell in this and say this war we have is worth fighting. If the nation wants to vote in the party of lies and deceit, what Mr. Sowell has to say will not matter one bit. But I will still support Mr. Sowell and his intellect. A smarter man will be hard to find.

Fact-Free Liberals: Part IV

lcarlson Wrote: Jan 24, 2014 8:03 PM
The Dixie chicks were abandoned by their fans, not their producer. Their offense was to the public. Maria's was too her producers and such. Not the same.

The 'Trickle-Down' Lie

lcarlson Wrote: Jan 07, 2014 2:57 PM
One should look at the Presidency of Calvin Coolidge. He had it correct about taxes and revenue.
The enemy at present is not Russia, China, North Korea or even Iran. Our present enemy of this nation is Barack Hussein Obama and his administration. The admin people have been caught in a lie bigger than Clintonian proportions and what do they do? They double down on the lies and proclaim "what difference does it make at this the."