The Foreign Policy of the Three Stooges

lcarlson Wrote: 4 hours ago (10:21 AM)
Hmmm....Anyone else see the similarities between our current politicians and our culture with those of Rome just before they fell?
Good comment, thank you. I believe that Obama's administration will collapse under it's own weight.
I love Judicial Watch. They do excellent work. As to all these fines which these banks are paying, I can't help but wonder if they are not in cahoots with Obama and Holder. It's just too unbelievable that these banks would pay out these sum without any pushback or actual fighting the charges. They seem to acquiesce to quickly. Anyone else see this? After all, the people running these entities are liberal and big donors to Obama. I hope that JW can prove these suspicions.

Random Thoughts

lcarlson Wrote: Aug 19, 2014 9:21 AM
This is the reason why he packages his "Random Thoughts" in a book and I buy them. My oh My, how common sense rules.
I'm not sure having Judge Judy officiate is a smart idea. Have you seen her scold people for misusing taxpayers monies? She has done this on more than a few occasions. Just goes to show that low information voters are everywhere.

A Lame Duck Country?

lcarlson Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 6:16 PM
This is exactly why I tell people whenever i can that this is most probably the SMARTEST MAN in America.

Poll: Is Mark Pryor Pulling Away in AR?

lcarlson Wrote: May 12, 2014 6:56 PM
I think that the dems remember what happened in the 2012 election as far as polling went. So why not pull some strings with polls this time around to get people to believe a lie. Obamacare is so unpopular that even if a dem candidate asked for forgiveness, would he actually be reelected knowing that he could vote the same way to secure Obamacare against repeal. Would anyone want to take that chance?

The High Cost of Liberalism

lcarlson Wrote: Apr 22, 2014 3:35 PM
Quite right. Just two days ago we found a flyer on our entry stairs for a home just 4 doors down from us. The asking price was $1,200,000.00. It is a mirror to our home of 2 bedrooms. a dining room, a living room, a rather large garage as in deep and a small kitchen. Would you believe that the square footage is actually less than 1400. It's totally ridiculous except for the fact that people are paying these prices. This is what happens when 1 per centers are so very far ahead of us regular folks financially. Thank you NYSE.

Government Can't Say No

lcarlson Wrote: Apr 13, 2014 11:10 AM
I wonder how much money could be saved by people going back to work? If there were jobs that is. Why are there no criticisms of Obama for this mess. I believe that he is the most responsible for the increase of people on Social Security Disability. He cancelled their jobs and then cancelled their health insurance costing them more money . Of course people developed disorders.
I would think that Obama and Holder will give the GOP and justice the middle finger in this matter. They do not fear the congress at this time. Like Holder told Gomert "you don't want to go there". Talk about holding someone in contempt? Holder takes first prize. For now.