Mob Rule Economics

lcarlson Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 6:03 PM
You're correct, the only people who benefit a unions aggressiveness are the union leaders.

Mob Rule Economics

lcarlson Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 6:01 PM
I must agree with Dr. Sowell. I grew up in the 50's and 60's. My father never missed a chance to tell us that hard work was not only expected, it was rewarding in the end. He also schooled us in the idea that if you really wanted something, always get the best no matter the cost or the sacrifice in waiting to obtain it honestly. If it cost too much, wait until you could afford it. He worked a stead job and seemed to always have side jobs on the weekends. I learned a lot from him. It's sad that parents today do not teach their children better.

Cheap Politicians

lcarlson Wrote: Sep 10, 2014 11:47 AM
I believe that this problem could be overcome with "term limits."

The Foreign Policy of the Three Stooges

lcarlson Wrote: Aug 30, 2014 10:21 AM
Hmmm....Anyone else see the similarities between our current politicians and our culture with those of Rome just before they fell?
Good comment, thank you. I believe that Obama's administration will collapse under it's own weight.
I love Judicial Watch. They do excellent work. As to all these fines which these banks are paying, I can't help but wonder if they are not in cahoots with Obama and Holder. It's just too unbelievable that these banks would pay out these sum without any pushback or actual fighting the charges. They seem to acquiesce to quickly. Anyone else see this? After all, the people running these entities are liberal and big donors to Obama. I hope that JW can prove these suspicions.

Random Thoughts

lcarlson Wrote: Aug 19, 2014 9:21 AM
This is the reason why he packages his "Random Thoughts" in a book and I buy them. My oh My, how common sense rules.
I'm not sure having Judge Judy officiate is a smart idea. Have you seen her scold people for misusing taxpayers monies? She has done this on more than a few occasions. Just goes to show that low information voters are everywhere.

A Lame Duck Country?

lcarlson Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 6:16 PM
This is exactly why I tell people whenever i can that this is most probably the SMARTEST MAN in America.

Poll: Is Mark Pryor Pulling Away in AR?

lcarlson Wrote: May 12, 2014 6:56 PM
I think that the dems remember what happened in the 2012 election as far as polling went. So why not pull some strings with polls this time around to get people to believe a lie. Obamacare is so unpopular that even if a dem candidate asked for forgiveness, would he actually be reelected knowing that he could vote the same way to secure Obamacare against repeal. Would anyone want to take that chance?