The CNN clip seen 'round the blogosphere dominated our homepage for hours last night, and Kate had more on this controversy this morning. As more information comes to light, some context is in order: Bob Woodward, a fixture on American journalism's Mount Rushmore, has been at the forefront of national reporting over the current budget fight. He's repeatedly asserted that it was the White House -- not Congress -- that proposed the automatic spending cuts known as "sequestration," which has complicated Democrats' preferred narrative. Woodward's fact-gathering has been confirmed by a senior elected Democrat, and Republicans have widely...
What a damn waste! Listen up all men! Do you know what the House just passed, that put all men, all sons and all grand sons in dire danger? No, I didn't think so. While you continue to let TH keep you minds cluttered, literally with pig dung, like this totally meaningless story about wht some obama goon said. Obama goons make threats every damn day. How is this threat to Woodward going to affect YOUR LIFE? What was passed in the House this morning will and you dont even know whats been done to you.
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago